We’re on the countdown to Saturday’s Yard Sale so this the last chance to look around and decide what you are ready to pass on. Donations go in the children’s room behind the stage and came be made through Friday morning, November 2. Friendly reminder of the guidelines:
• YES to toys/games, household goods, tools (manual & small electrical), newer electronics, artwork.
• YES to jewelry, although it won’t be sold until the Holiday Fair December 1.
• NO to sports/exercise equipment, computers/monitors, old electronics, clothing, large furniture and anything broken or dirty.
• NO to books. Please wait for the December fair
The working crew still welcomes (& needs) your help:
• Setting up tables and shelves Thursday November 1, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
• Sorting and pricing donations Friday, November 2 any time between 10:00 am and 8:00 pm
• Shopping at the Yard Sale & Trader Jackie’s Saturday November 3, 9:30 – 1:00 pm
• Cleaning up after the sale Saturday November 3, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
If you can help for any amount of time, kindly contact Denise Bousquet, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-4458-6927 or Connie Stubbs, email@example.com or 617-680-0660. Thank you.